Acrylic surface primer designed to increase the bond strength of tile adhesives and waterproofing membranes.
- Use prior to tile adhesives and waterproofing membranes to ensure secure bond
- Blue colour liquid
- Acts as a primer and sealer
Davco SMP EVO
Flexible, cement-based tile adhesive specifically designed for premium stone, marble and porcelain tiles.
- Dust-less technology
- Very high bond strength
- For use under under-tile heating
A premium, pre-mixed and ready to use wall and floor tile grout suitable for interior and undercover exterior applications.
- Easy and fast application
- Resistant to stains, mould and bacteria
- No efflorescence
SikaSeal® Appliance Sealant
SikaSeal® Appliance Silicone Sealant is a premium one-component room temperature vulcanising (RTV) silicone rubber designed for flexible gasketing and sealing applications. SikaSeal® Appliance Silicone Sealant forms a tough but flexible seal of all shapes and sizes and fills any surface voids. The cured product can withstand vibration, weathering, temperature extremes, water oil and grease without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- High temperature resitance (-50°c to 250°c)
- Excellent adhesion
- Heat proof
Sikaseal® Kitchen and Bathroom
Sikasil® Kitchen and Bathroom is a one-component, neutral-curing, low odour silicone sealant with good adhesion and long shelf life for DIY application. Sikasil® Kitchen and Bathroom cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible silicone rubber.
- Excellent adhesion
- Great Weatherability
Sikafloor® Level Ultra
Sikafloor® Level Ultra is a Fiber Reinforced Self Levelling Compound that can be applied on exterior or interior concrete substrates.
- Suitable to be applied with underfloor heating systems
- Interior and exterior applications
- Simply mix and apply - no slaking or re-mixing required
Sika® Primer MR Fast
Sika® Primer MR Fast is a 2-component epoxy primer for SikaBond wood flooring adhesives with moisture control and very low emissions.
- Water-based epoxy, low odour
SikaBond®-58 Wood Floor
SikaBond®-58 Wood Floor is a 1 component, moisture-cured solvent free polyurethane-adhesive for direct elastic bonding of timber floors with
- Low VOC content
- Elastic, footfall-sound dampening properties
- Good workability and plasticity
- Adhesive can be sanded
Sikaflex®-112 Crystal Clear
Sikaflex®-112 Crystal Clear is a 1-part, multipurpose transparent adhesive and sealant with good initial grab which bonds and seals most construction material substrates. Internal and external use.
- Good initial grab
- Very low emissions
Sikaflex® PRO is a 1-component, moisture-curing, elastic joint sealant.
- Movement capability of ± 25 (ASTM C 719)
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Good workability
Sika MaxTack® is a 1-component, solvent-free high tack adhesive with high initial grab for bonding of building materials indoors and in sheltered outdoor areas.
- High initial tack
- Powerful grab properties (green strength)
- Fixing without tapes, nails or screws
SikaBond® TechGrip is a high strength multipurpose, polyurethane glue that provides a super strong bond to most common substrates and is ideal for woodworking and project work.
- Internal and External use
- Resistant to solvents and chemicals
More DIY tips for your next kitchen refresh
Spills and splashes are all part and parcel of a busy kitchen, but over the years, all that wear and tear can take its toll. Give your surfaces and appliances some much-needed attention to keep them looking their best.
- Re-grout kitchen tiles. If your floor or wall tiles are looking a little tired, pop an easy-to use rejuvenation grout over the top of your existing grout for a cost-effective solution.
- Give walls a new coat of paint. Not only will they refresh your interior, but using a dedicated kitchen paint will help protect your walls from mould – plus it’s easy to wipe clean from cooking splashes and finish of any gaps in your cornices or skirting boards with Sikaseal Acrylic 100.
- Deep-clean appliances. Make sure your appliances are looking their best. Remove worn out sealant and re-apply SikaSeal® Appliance Sealant.
- Reseal your benchtop. Look at the areas where your splashback joins your benchtop and around your sink – chances are they could do with resealing, so opt for a silicone product that's sanitary grade, like SikaSeal® Kitchen and Bathroom.