SikaTack® Panel-10 is a non-sag, 1-component polyurethane of paste-like consistency for structural joints in ventilated facades and interior wall cladding between the vertically installed substructure and the panel that will be subjected to dynamic and static stresses. It cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. SikaTack® Panel-10 is part of the SikaTack® Panel system for the economic, concealed fixing of ventilated facades.
- Elastic fixing system, vibration and movement absorbing
- Provides creative opportunities for facade design
- Uniform tension over the whole facade
panel (no stress points)
- 1-component product, ready to use
- Weathering resistant
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates