Sika® CarboShear L
Sika® CarboShear L carbon fibre shear links are corrosion resistant, designed for strengthening concrete structures in shear and to anchor Sika® CarboDur® plates at their ends. They are part of the Sika® CarboDur® CFRP Strengthening System.
Sika® CarboShear L shear links are bonded as external reinforcement using Sikadur®-30 epoxy resin based adhesive for normal, or Sikadur®-30 LP epoxy resin based adhesive for elevated temperatures during application. For fixing into the anchorage holes, Sika AnchorFix®-3001, Sika AnchorFix®-3030 can also be used.
Please refer to the relevant Product Data Sheet for more detailed information about each of these adhesives.
- Tested anchorage system.
- Very high strength and durability
- Shear and bursting enhancement.
- Well defined anchoring.
- Low overall thickness, can be over coated.
- Easy transportation.
- Easy installation – no heavy handling and installation equipment.
- Outstanding fatigue resistance.
- Minimal preparation of the shear links is required.
- Minimal aesthetic impact.