Sikafloor® PurCem® HS-24
Sikafloor® PurCem® HS-24 system is made with polyurethane cement technology and is part of the Sikafloor® PurCem® flooring range.
The Sikafloor® PurCem® HS-24 system is especially designed to withstand chemical attacks, high impacts and can be used in wet and dry processing plants.
The system consists of a highly durable polyurethane cement body coat, it has an aesthetic, easy to clean and smooth surface, providing medium slip resistance. Is typically installed at 4 to 6 mm thick.
- High chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents
- Good resistance to fire
- High mechanical and abrasion resistance
- Easy application
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Seamless, non-taint, odourless
- Smooth, matt surface
- Tolerant to moisture in the substrate
- Very good life cyclecost performance
- P3 Slip Rating (AS 4586-13)