UsageMatt seal coat for Sika ComfortFloor® flooring range
- Water based
- Very low odour
- Good UV and yellowing resistance
- Easy to clean
6.0 kg containers
1.5 kg containers
7.5 kg ready to mix units
Resin - part A
Hardener - part B
Sikafloor®-304W is matt after final curing.
- Conformity with LEED v2009 IEQc 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials - Paints and Coatings
- VOC Emission certificate according to AgBB und DIBt approval requirements (AgBB – Committee for Health-related Evaluation of Building Products, DiBt – German Institute for Building Technology), Eurofins report No. 770027B
APPROVALS / CERTIFICATES
- Synthetic resin screed material according to EN 13813:2002, Declaration of Performance 02 08 01 04 005 0 000002 1041, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0620, and provided with the CE marking.
- Coating for surface protection of concrete according to EN 1504-2:2004, Declaration of Performance 02 08 01 04 005 0 000002 1041, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0620, and provided with the CE marking.
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1 Report No. KB-Hoch-090971, Test institute Hoch, Germany.
- Biological resistance certificate Sikafloor-304W CSM Statement of Qualification - ISO 846, very good - Report No. SI 1108-533 Fraunhofer IPA, Germany
|Part A:||6 months from date of production|
|Part B:||12 months from date of production|
The product must be stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed packaging, in dry conditions at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C.
~ 1.05 kg/l
|Part B||~ 1.13 kg/l|
|Mixed resin||~ 1.07 kg/l (diluted with 5 % Water)|
All Density values at +23°C
Resistant to many chemicals. Contact Sika technical service for specific information.
Part A : part B = 80 : 20 (by weight)
Ambient air temperature
+10 °C min. / +30 °C max.
Relative air humidity
75 % max.
During curing the humidity should not exceed 75 % max. Adequate fresh air ventilation must be provided to remove the excess moisture from the curing product.
Beware of condensation!
The substrate and uncured floor must be at least 3 °C above dew point to reduce the risk of condensation or blooming on the floor finish.
+10 °C min. / +30 °C max.
~ 50 minutes
~ 30 minutes
|+30 °C||~ 20 minutes|
Caution: End of potlife is not noticeable.
Before overcoating Sikafloor®-304 W allow:
Based on relative humidity of max. 70 % and good ventilation. Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions particularly temperature and relative humidity.
Applied product ready for use
~ 30 hours
~ 48 hours
~ 6 days
~ 16 hours
~ 24 hours
~ 4 days
~ 12 hours
~ 18 hours
~ 3 days
Note: Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions
These figures are theoretical and do not allow for any additional material due to surface porosity, surface profile, variations in level and wastage etc.
Prior to mixing, stir part A mechanically. When all of part B has been added to part A, mix continuously for 3 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. During the mixing of the Components A and B add 5–7 % clean water. To ensure thorough mixing pour materials into another container and mix again to achieve a consistent mix. After mixing give the material a rest for 10 minutes. Over mixing must be avoided to minimise air entrainment.
Sikafloor®-304 W must be thoroughly mixed using a low speed electric stirrer (300 - 400 rpm) or other suitable equipment.
Prior to application, confirm substrate moisture content, relative humidity and dew point. Uniformly spread Sikafloor®-304 W by using a short pile nylon roller. Sikafloor®-304 W can also be applied by using a airless spray equipment. A seamless finish can be achieved if a “wet” edge is maintained during application.
CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT
Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use.
Hardened and/or cured material can only be removed mechanically.