Formol Eco is a chemical release agent applied to concrete formwork which contains a mimimum of 90% recycled mineral oil. It is designed to act as a bondbreaker between formwork or moulds and freshly placed concrete. Formol Eco protects both steel and timber formwork since it acts as rust inhibitor and waterproofer.
- Equally effective on steel or timber.
- Allows for fast and easy striking of formwork.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Extremely stable during placement and vibration of concrete.
- Does not stain or contaminate the finished concrete surface.
- Reduces rust build up on steel moulds.