Sika® Plastiment®-30 is a water reducing concrete admixture based on modified polycarboxylates. It improves dispersion of the cementitious materials, resulting in increased workability and/or water reduction.
- Improved dispersion of cementitious materials.
- Reduction in the energy required for effective mixing.
- Higher slump can be achieved without further addition of water, or higher strength can be achieved at the same slump.
- Fresh concrete is easier to pump, place and compact.
- Lower water/cement ratios are possible, improving concrete strength and durability.
- The retarding properties of Sika® Plastiment®-30 allow fresh concrete to remain workable for longer.
- Sika® Plastiment®-30 is manufactured from selected polycarboxylates which reduce the detrimental effects caused by variations in concrete raw materials.