Sika® ViscoCrete®-190 SC
High Range Water Reducing Admixture
Sika® ViscoCrete®-190 SC is a high range water reducer based on Sika’s ViscoCrete® polycarboxylate polymer technology.
Water Reduction: Sika® ViscoCrete®-190 SC can be dosed in small amounts to obtain water reduction from 10–15 %, and will achieve water reduction up to more than 30 % at high dosage rates. High Plasticity and neutral set. The superplasticizing action of Sika® ViscoCrete®-190 SC provides high slump, flowing concrete that maintains excellent workability with minimal set delay. The high range water reduction of Sika® ViscoCrete®-190 SC provides the following benefits in concrete:
- Ideal for the production of wet shotcrete.
- High early compressive strength for earlier removal of forms and structural use of concrete.
- High ultimate strength allow for greater engineering design flexibility and structural economies.
- Reduced water cement ratios produce more durable, denser concrete with reduced permeability.
- Sika® ViscoCrete®-190 SC has been formulated to provide maximum water reduction, increased early strength, improved durability.