1. The promoter is: Sika Australia Pty Ltd 12 001 342 329 whose registered office is at 122 Newton Road, Wetherill Park; NSW 2164.
2. Open to Australian residents only.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 12th 11:59pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be considered.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8.1. Entries open Friday 8th July 2022.
8.2. Enter either via Facebook or Instagram on the “Want to score a State of Origin Jersey” post.
8.3. Like the post
8.4. Make sure you are following Sika on either Facebook or Instagram (depending on platform you are entering on)
8.5. Tag a mate you would also like to win a Jersey.
8.6. Be the first to comment the player you think will be the first try scorer.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: The prize is for 1 x State of Origin jersey for yourself and 1 x State of Origin jersey for the tagged mate, no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen based on the criteria above, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents on Thursday 14th July 2022.
13. The winner will be notified by social media. The winner will only ever be contacted by Sika Australia. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Facebook or Instagram and not to any other party.