1. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to individuals residing in Australia.
3. The Promoter is Sika Australia ABN 12001342329 55 Elizabeth St, Wetherill Park NSW 2164.
NSW Authority number TP/00782. ACT TP 21/00197.
4. Winners must be aged 18 years at the time of the prize. Proof of age may be requested.
5. The competition commences at 9:00am (AEST) on the 8/3/2021 and closes 1 (one) hour before the kick-off of the 25th round games of NRL Schedule and the 23rd round game of the AFL Schedule.
6. To enter, participants must register online by visiting sikafootytipping.com. All required fields must be completed. Participants will be emailed a link to join the competition on footytips.com.au.
7. All entries must be received during the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
8. Entry into this competition is free. Any costs associated with accessing this competition are the responsibility of the participant.
9. This competition can be entered at any stage through-out the season. Accrued points will be awarded to new participants based on year to date away game wins.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any messages that are defamatory or otherwise offensive or inappropriate, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
11. The competition winner will be calculated on the day after the final game in the final round of each competition. The entrant with the highest accumulated score for each competition will win the respective prize. Where 2 (two) or more entrants have the same number of points, the entrant with the lowest accumulated margin will be deemed the winner. Winners will be identified at Sika Australia 122 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
12. The total prize pool is $31,000.00. Round Winners will be given the opportunity to be provided with a Custom team jersey of their choice with a personalised 2 digit number & name on the back based on 2021 home jersey or away jersey. Availability of Team of choice will be limited by the supplier’s availability.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. In the event whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
15. At the conclusion of the NRL and AFL Tipping Competition as identified in point 27, the end of season winners will have a First, Second and Third Prize offer of $7000.00 for first place, $2500 for second place and $1000.00 for third place for both the AFL Tipping Group and the NRL Tipping Group.
16. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by calculating the next highest score. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners of prizes will be notified by email and their names may be published on Sika Australia webpage and/or social media pages. Sika may also publish the name and the State/Territory of residence of the winners in a trade publication.
18. At the Promoter’s request, the prize winner must, and where relevant, must procure that the winner's companions, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
19. The Promoter may require entrants to validate any one or all of their entries in the competition at any time during the competition prior to being eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written directions of any relevant authority.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person's further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the game, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
22. In the event of the winning prize not being accepted or claimed within 2 weeks of the competition conclusion, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the second place participant.
23. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition and/or any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of the competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
25. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles.
Scoring and Tipping Information
⦁ Tips for each game can be entered or edited at any time prior to the nominated game commencement time as published on the site.
⦁ Under no circumstances will tips be accepted after a game has commenced.
⦁ If tippers do not enter tips for a game, round or join after the season has commenced they will be allocated the default away teams score (1point), not to exceed 5points for the round.
1. Points will be allocated as follows:
⦁ 1 point for a win
⦁ 1 point will be awarded for a draw.
⦁ No points will be awarded for a loss.
⦁ The competition ladder is sorted by scored points and then by results margin. (Margin is defined as the accrued weekly score difference for the specified games throughout the season.)
⦁ Maximum default score for missing entire round: 5
⦁ Tippers will be firstly ranked by their weekly score, where the highest score is the highest rank.
⦁ Weekly winners will be determined by the user's weekly score for the round, then by a tippers 'Round Margin' and then by their 'Total Margin'.
⦁ End of season winners will be determined firstly by the Participant's total Score for all Rounds; b. then, in the case of a tie, by each Participant's Accumulative Margin for the Season; c. then, where Participants have identical Scores and identical Accumulative Margins, the Participant with the lowest Round Margin for the last Round within the Season will be ranked highest; and d. then, in the case of a further tie, the Participant who first initially registered to participate (either in a current Season or in a previous Season) has the higher rank. End of Season rankings will be determined no later than 72 hours after the final Round of the Season has been completed
⦁ Tippers are required to enter a winning team plus a margin for one game each round (the number of points team A will beat team B by).
⦁ If you tip the winning Team and their exact winning margin, your 'Round Margin' will equal 0 points/goals (like golf, lower is better).
⦁ If you pick the winning team, but not the winning margin, your 'Round Margin' will equal the difference between the actual game margin and the margin you tipped.
⦁ If you tip the losing Team, your 'Round Margin' will equal the points/goals difference of the actual game margin PLUS the margin you tipped.
Footy tipping, AFL tipping & NRL tipping competitions (footytips.com.au)