SikaTack® Panel is a non-sag, 1-component polyurethane of paste-like consistency for structural joints in ventilated facades and interior wall cladding between the vertically installed substructure and the panel that will be subjected to high dynamic and static stresses. It cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. SikaTack® Panel is part of the SikaTack® Panel system for the economic, concealed fixing of ventilated facades.
- Elastic fixing system, vibration and movement absorbing
- SikaTack® Panel is approved from “Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, DIBT”
and "British Board of Agrément, BBA"
- Provides creative opportunities for facade design
- Uniform tension over the whole facade
panel (no stress points)
- Withstands high dynamic and static stresses
- 1-part product, ready to use
- Weathering resistant
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates