Sikasil® SG-500 is a 2-component, high-modulus, neutral-curing structural silicone adhesive. It is mainly used for structural glazing applications. It complies with EOTA ETAG 002 and is provided with the CE-mark.
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 15434 and ASTM C 1184
- Structural silicone adhesive according to EOTA ETAG 002, DoP 15754339, certified by Factory Production Control Body 0757, certificate 0757-CPD-596-7110760 -1-3, and provided with the CE-mark
- Design tensile strength for dynamic loads: σdes = 0.14 MPa (ETA)
- SNJF-VEC recognized (product code: 2433)
- Fire rated class B1 (DIN 4102-1)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance