A flexible, lightweight, closed cell, cross-linked, polyethylene foam expansion joint and space filler. In concrete and brickwork Abelflex has excellent recovery properties.
• Excellent recovery after compression.
• Readily compressible.
• Seals gaps against dust and water entry.
• Non-bleeding and resistance to fungi and insect attack (approved to AS2170) making it ideal for use in food contact applications.
• Easy to work with and cut.
• Resistant to most chemicals.
• Compatible with most liquid sealants.
• Lightweight and can be easily handled on-site.
• Can be easily moulded to suit more applications.