Sika® ViscoCrete®-203 SC
Sika® ViscoCrete®-203 SC is a third generation superplasticiser for concrete and mortar with enhanced workability retention. It meets the requirements
for high range water reducing admixture (HWR) according to AS1478.1-2000.
surface adsorption and sterical effects separating the cementitious binder particles.
The following advantageous properties are achieved:
- High water reduction, resulting in high density, high strength and reduced permeability
- Extended slump life to meet the needs of tunnelling and mining shotcrete
- Superior plasticising effect, resulting in improved flow, placing and compaction characteristics
- Reduced shrinkage during curing and reduced creep when hardened
- Sika® ViscoCrete®-203 SC does not contain chlorides or any other ingredients which promote the corrosion of steel. It is therefore suitable for use in reinforced and pre-stressed concrete structures