Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus
Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus is a surface applied mixed corrosion inhibitor, designed for use as an impregnation of steel reinforced concrete.
Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus is based on organic compounds. Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus penetrates the concrete and forms a protective monomolecular layer on the surface of the reinforcing steel. Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus both delays the start of corrosion and reduces the corrosion rate. Corrosion protection with Sika® FerroGard®-903 Plus increases the service and maintenance life cycles by up to 15 years when used as a part of a complete Sika Concrete Repair and Protection System.
- Suitable for method 11.3 (applying inhibitor to the concrete) defined by EN 1504-9 for Principle 11 (anodic control)
- Does not change the appearance of the concrete structure
- Does not alter the water vapour diffusion properties of concrete
- Long term protection and durability
- Can be applied to the surface of existing repairs and to surrounding areas to
- Prevent the development of incipient anodes
- Protects both, cathodic (principle 9) and anodic (principle 11) zones of reinforcing steel
- Can be applied where other repair/prevention options are not viable
- Economic extension of the service life of reinforced concrete structures
- Easy, economical application, renewable
- Comply with GHS/CLP regulation
- Can be used as part of a simple yet effective concrete repair and protection system
- Penetration depth can be tested on site using the Sika “Qualitative Analysis Test” - refer to your local Technical Service Department for details