Sika® FerroGard®-415 Patch CC
Sika® FerroGard®-415 Patch CC is a zinc based discrete sacrificial anode placed in reinforced concrete structures which are corroding as a result of chloride ingress and / or carbonation.
Sika® FerroGard®-415 Patch CC discrete anodes are placed into sound carbonated or chloride contaminated concrete outside of any concrete repaired areas.
Once installed, the Sika® FerroGard®-415 Patch CC anodes will corrode preferentially to the surrounding reinforcement, offering protection against corrosion damage.
- Sika® FerroGard®-415 Patch CC anodes corrode preferentially to the surrounding reinforcement, offering protection from further corrosion damage.
- No long-term maintenance costs
- Option to deliver an electrical charge to the reinforcement anytime during the treatment
- Conforms to the latest EN 12696:2012 standard for impressed current cathodic protection, when designed appropriately
- Large charge capacity of up to 500 kC with option of sizes.*
- Rapid and targeted installation
- Performance can be monitored
- Pre-packaged embedding mortar
- No need to break-out large areas of sound contaminated concrete
- Lifetime of up to 20 years*