Sikadur® 55 SLV is a 2-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, epoxy crack healer / penetrating sealer, having a fast tack-free time to minimize downtime. It is a super low-viscosity, high-strength adhesive formulated specifically for sealing both dry and damp cracks. It conforms to the current ASTM C-881, Types I and II, Grade-1, Class-C* and AASHTO M-235 specifications.
* except for gel time
- Super low viscosity/low surface tension for excellent penetration into cracks.
- Penetrates cracks by gravity down to 0.05 mm in width.
- Prolongs life of cracked concrete.
- Penetrates/seals surface of slabs from water absorption, chloride-ion intrusion, and chemical attack.
- Structurally improves concrete surface.
- Can be open to traffic in 6 hours at 23°C.
- High bond strength, even in damp cracks.
- U.S. Patent No. for ultra-low viscosity healer/sealer to strengthen cracked concrete.