Sikadur®-300 is a two-component 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, high strength, high modulus epoxy. Sikadur®-300 is an unfilled primer or impregnation resin with an extra-long pot life and a slow curing speed.
Sikadur®-300 is compliant with the 2012 and 2009 International Building Codes (IBC) and the 1997 Uniform
Building Code (UBC) per ICC-ES Evalutation Report ESR- 3288.
- Easy mix and application by trowel and impregnation roller
- Manufactured for manual or mechanical saturation methods
- High mechanical properties
- Extra-long pot life
- Tolerant of moisture before, during and after cure
- High strength, high modulus adhesive
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry metals, wood and most structural materials
- Fully compatible and developed specifically for the SikaWrap® System
- High temperature resistance
- High abrasion and shock resistance
- Solvent-free, VOC compliant