Sikadur®-53 is a pourable, multi-functional high density epoxy grout based on a 2-component solvent free epoxy resin system containing fine fillers.
Sikadur®-53 exhibits excellent insolubility and displacement characteristics in wet and underwater applications but useable in dry general grouting applications also.
- Suitable for dry, wet, underwater or marine applications.
- Applicable at low temperatures.
- High mechanical strengths.
- Highly insoluble in water and suitable for application by specialist divers.
- Supplied in factory proportioned units.
- Shrink free.
- Can be bulked out with aggregate of thicker pour applications
- Excellent chemical resistance to water, sea water, waste water, sewage, fuels, oils, dilute acids and dilute alkalis.
- To be used in conjunction with Sika Pile Jacket systems for rehabilitation of concrete and timber piles in marine applications.