Our goals - Your path
Our Global SAP team with over 100 employees is expanding and continuing the world-wide SAP rollouts. We are growing with our SAP framework and are taking off on our digital journey to use the newest S/4 HANA features to optimize and enhance our global template.
To set the foundation and ensure Sika’s success on our digital journey, we are looking for our regional APAC SAP Team in Kuala Lumpur, for a passionate and experienced Senior Inhouse Consultant SAP WM
In this challenging role, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly innovative and global environment that will together with external partners perform rollouts in record time and will provide efficient and effective SAP support to the Region.
- You are responsible for the realization of challenging SAP projects as part of our Global SAP team and will play a significant role configuring and implementing Full and Lean WM, IM, Stock Management and as well EWM solutions
- In our global SAP rollout, you support all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of solutions as well as documentation and training
- Lead projects and initiatives in the SCM / Warehousing area
- You are responsible for the Business Process Analysis in cooperation with the Regional Business Teams and provide concepts and specifications, and implement these using defined methodologies (i.e. data migration, key user training, testing and go-live scenarios)
- Duties in 2nd and 3rd level support, Change & Incident Management and you also act as helping hand for key users
- Contribute/ manage to harmonization initiatives, safeguard Sika’s SAP template solutions and adjust according to Sika’s best practice – following our governance procedures
Your expertise - Our strength
- Studies in Business Informatics, Information Technologies or Engineering & Computer Sciences
- You are an expert in the field of Warehousing (+6 years’ experience) and have in-depth knowledge of the related SAP business processes
- Full lifecycle experience in the role of functional Lead consultant in the field of Warehousing (Full WM, RF scanning, integration into external Warehouse Management systems
- You possess HU Management knowledge for warehouse solution and in production environment
- You have strong debugging / ABAP/ IDOC and interface knowledge
- Experience in SAP MM modules and deep knowledge in the integration of WMS into other modules like production, and Order-to-Cash
- Any knowledge of SAP Transportation Management, SAP S/4HANA - as embedded TM and / or embedded EWM solution and as well as any chemical industry / automotive processes knowhow is an asset
- Readiness to travel up 30-40 %
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Japanese would be of advantage
Going Beyond. Together.
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusion. Join our team and be part of you journey to excellence!
- You can expect varied and demanding consulting projects with us, where teamwork comes first
- Independent and versatile tasks, divers work area with high personal responsibility
- Training in the latest S/4 HANA versions, SAP cloud products are matter of course for you
- Interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
For more information about this exciting challenge, please get in contact with Robert Lienhard / Senior Talent Attraction Partner / [email protected]
We look forward to your application. For this position, only direct applications will be considered.
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 27,500 employees generated annual sales of CHF 10.49 billion in 2022.